imatoygeek.com TF PICS!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's some cool pics! I like the symbiote movie spidy a lot more after looking at the pics. Punisher looks great as well.
I wish that guy could've taken more pics of the SS spidy as well! Looks like a bust to me:
rahsymbspidey1td5.jpg

LOL, that Punisher doesn't look any better than the 9" that Hasbro has out in the stores now.

Ghost Rider looks pretty kewl. Can't tell if he still has that huge zipper.

The powerloader rocks.

EVILFACE said:
LOL, that Punisher doesn't look any better than the 9" that Hasbro has out in the stores now.

Ghost Rider looks pretty kewl. Can't tell if he still has that huge zipper.

The powerloader rocks.

Yup, doesnt look any better than the Hasbro version. Just like the medicom Fett.:rolleyes:

IrishJedi said:
Is it just me or does the helmet on the Medicom Clonetrooper look much bigger and oversized now? :(

I think they made the visor bigger IJ because the original prototype was too slim compared to the screen troopers.

Probably something they changed in production, I still like it, although it's off my preorder list now.

Damn Marvel RAH:lol

carbo-fation said:
That's some cool pics! I like the symbiote movie spidy a lot more after looking at the pics. Punisher looks great as well.
I wish that guy could've taken more pics of the SS spidy as well! Looks like a bust to me:
rahsymbspidey1td5.jpg
its now confirmed. i will be getting one of these!!! and probably the other spiderman and Venom. the power loader looks awesome, but that means i'll have to buy ripley to go with it.

I think Punisher suits the format just fine. Looks like it came out of the comic to me.

Comic book characters are tough, either you capture the comic book look and it looks quite toy-like, or you stylize it and it looks inacurate...

wait, wait, wait, wait, so you mean these arn't toys??!?! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT HAVE I DONE?!??!?!?!? *just finish chopping off mace windu's hand*

Back