Dimension X!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xander

Super Freak
Reaction score
That I'd share some pics. I know I'm NO WHERE near some, but I'm up to 24 1:6 scale figures and I'm pretty happy about that!:D I keep the "good stuff" so to speak in a book case with sliding doors. So three rows with two sides each. The picture are in order of rows, top to bottom.

1.jpg

(Obi Wan eyes came out reallly bad in that picture!):rotfl
2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

And here's some other random figures floating around my room.

queen.jpg

desk.jpg

shelf.jpg

And one figure NO collection should be without!!!

Op.jpg

I like your collection. I plan on collecting those playing arts final fantasy figures, they're beautiful!

King Darkness,
Yeah, I kinda threw the cup in for scale. Given there were 12 inchers behind him, but I love showing off his size. I guess the thumbs up really brings the commercial aspect home! :D

TheObsoleteMan,
Thanks! I actually picked up another Luke just for that. I'm sure we'll see the Endor gear Luke soon enough though, probably as an exclusive to one of the cons this year.

olvidadero,
Thabks man! The FF figures are great and sport plenty of articulation!

congerking
V was released by Neca just a couple of months ago. He's a 7 inches tall. If you have a Spencer's Gifts near you they might have him.

The ill Jedi
Me too, and I can't wait for MP-05 Megatron!!

Xander said:
congerking
V was released by Neca just a couple of months ago. He's a 7 inches tall. If you have a Spencer's Gifts near you they might have him.

Cool deal, have one in the mall over here, I'll check it out this weekend

I really need to update the rest of this but here a new shot of Tropper setup. Bobas in there till I find another spot for him.

troopers.jpg

wHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR aRAGORN....DUDE LOOKS LIKE HE HAD A FACELIFT OR SOMETHING...HE'S A TRANSEXUAL NOW...SELL IT TO BC.

kngfu, the spice racks do come in handy, huh, especially 1:18 figures. I found it in my parents garage and immediately saw the possibilities!:lol

And Shai Hulud, I hate that Aragorn so much. I think that was first or second time trying too repaont the ugly thing. They knocked his oufit outta the park, but the head is really bad. Worst buyers remorse ever!:rotfl

Moving some things around so I thought I'd take some more pics. Just one for now, but it's one of my favorite toys!

shuttle.jpg

Back