The Legend of Tarzan (2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But think of the confused children who don't know who he is XD . Lol

This made me excited... for another watch of "The Epic Adventures" series!
All these new Hollywood films look the same, I'm tired.

For me this will not beat out the 80s Greystoke film...easily in my top 20 list all time...am curious about this one though

Yeah, Greystoke is such a beautiful movie.
One of my favourites as well. This looks like the pretty bland and generic CGI-fest Hollywood loves to make nowadays.

Looked pretty good until I saw the million buffalo rampaging through town and Sam Jackson looking for his Wallet! :lol

I think it looks very very good- at least for a trailer. Looks like big production and the guy looks the part....fingers crossed for a decent Tarzan film

Looks good to me, and the CGI I saw looked very good....And I agree, Sam Jackson needs to retire......he plays variations of the same frakking character anymore

I had no clue they were making tho one...might see it in the theater..again Greystoke was a masterpiece in its day imho...for me Tarzan was not about action...but the drama,conflicts and emotions in which Greystoke showed perfectly...Lamberts greatest role with Highlander next best...The greystoke non CGI apes were beautiful

Actually more excited for this as much as any movie in 2016..hope they don't add too much humor or do someting dumb with Tarzan who in the books was far superior to anyone in terms of intelect as well as strength and agility...

But think of the confused children who don't know who he is XD . Lol

It's funny because the YouTube comments are upset that they're making a kids' story (ie, the Disney version) dark and edgy. Other folks are offended that this king of the jungle is a white man. You're sadly right...

I might watch this if it hits Netflix.

Back