The BFG (2016) - Steven Spielberg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, wtf is a BFG??

Big Friendly Giant. I remember my 5th Grade teacher reading this out loud to our class but I would always read my own books during that time instead. One of them was "Heir to the Empire" actually.

Big Friendly Giant. I remember my 5th Grade teacher reading this out loud to our class but I would always read my own books during that time instead. One of them was "Heir to the Empire" actually.

Does that mean BFG is non-canon? :panic:

head canon

t3g_rL.gif

On topic, my wife (teacher) loves this book so I'll be seeing this whether I like it or not. Haven't read it, trailer doesn't really do much for me but doesn't look bad.

And here I was thinking this was another spy film Speilberg was making lol very much not what I was expecting, but it does look cool, the lighting and cinematography looked great. I might see it depending on what this film is actually about.

NERD!

Everything would be a lot more impressive about that trailer visually if it wasn't a huge CGI wasteland.

I'm sure it won't be a bad movie, but all the moments that are obviously intended to be "wow" moments are just... ok, I guess. It's all clearly fake.

Reviews are mixed and it looks like alot of it is flat.....will flop. The CGI giant brings back memories of Jack and the Beanstalk...remember that?

Doesn't give me hope Spielberg will make Indy 5 anything bit a snoozer with some laughable moments...

Back