NECA GETS LOST BOYS !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carp! I'm trying to get out of buying these 8" figures... but NECA keeps releasing one or two figures I just have to get!

:rock:rock:rock
Now if only Sideshow would do a PF David and my life would be complete.

headbanger.gif
headbanger.gif
headbanger.gif

Dang! I think I'm gonna quit with making custom figures, everytime I do a company comes out with the character I just did.......or maybe I should make more obscure ones so we can finally get them made
10.jpg

11.jpg

I really hope some more Lost Boys stuff starts coming out. This is probably one of my all time favorite movies. Sideshow please get this license and make a 1/4 scale David and Michael.

This is freaking SWEET!!! As some of you may know, I have been asking Sideshow for TheLostBoys figures for some time now. I even brought it up to them in a live chat and I believe the response that I got from one of the people that deals with their licenses' was that "it would be a cool license for them to have and that it would rock"...well I hope that they are paying attention because we still want them to ultimately get this license and give us some 12" and some Premium Format figures...but until that happens we will have NECA's versions, which will rock. I wonder if NECA will be making a 15" limited edition Statue set down the road for Michael and David like they did with the Freddy Vs. Jason and the Michael Myers Vs. Dr. Loomis?? I bought the Freddy Vs. Jason set and I couldn't be happier with it. The edition size was only set to 650 pieces worldwide and the detail on the two was amazing!

Mookeylama said:
that's freakin sweet! did u sculpt that head?

The head is a recast of the Jack Bauer 24 Medicom figure I think. I resculpted the hair and added higher cheekbones and jaw to thin the face out a bit

Murderofcrows71 said:
Dang! I think I'm gonna quit with making custom figures, everytime I do a company comes out with the character I just did.......or maybe I should make more obscure ones so we can finally get them made
10.jpg

11.jpg
Man that's an AWESOME custom! Great job!

Murderofcrows71 said:
10.jpg

11.jpg

Awesome job!

Naw,i know as well to.I've seen that movie probably just as much as starwars.(although not in many years have i watched it...must get the dvd finally)

10.jpg

11.jpg

Awesome news to Lost Boys figures being made and that is a great looking custom dude!

Lost Boys is one of my favorite movies, so that's great stuff!

But like my friend Banny said this is a license that SideShow needs to attack.

But first I must have my Shaun PF from Shaun of the Dead!

Back