MEZCO GETS NEW LINE HORROR....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!................Mezco is doing TCM part 2!!!!!!!!.........Chop top with alternate head and Nubbins!........Looks like a Leatherface from part 2 as well.........New Jason part 3!.......................................Larry

Sorry....Jason part 4 is what I saw...I love the fact Mezco is doing stylized and realistic versions of the classic guys. And by virtue of them doing TCM2 when we've begged for years and no one listened...they got my money!

Looks interesting (from Figures.com)
IMG_0998.JPG

IMG_0987.JPG

IMG_0991.JPG

IMG_0973.JPG

IMG_0961.JPG

IMG_0950.JPG

IMG_0954.JPG

Choptop!
choptop2.jpg

choptop.jpg

Nubbins!
Zombie.jpg

These are plush with hard hands, feet and head, much like the Cadaver the Clown doll.
jASONBIG.jpg

I'm not too big a fan of the super deformed style guys, but I'm loving the other stuff. It's about time somebody made a tuxedo Freddy! :chew

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT MEZCO IS THAT THE PAINT IS ALWAYS TOP NOTCH...RARELY DO YOU SEE ANY FACTORY ERRORS ON THEIR FIGURES.

don_of_the_dead said:
Choptop!
choptop2.jpg

choptop.jpg

Nubbins!
Zombie.jpg

It's about damn time TCM2 got some action figure love!

Now, I still don't have a 7" classic Leatherface. Should I get the CC 5 one from NECA, or should I just get this? While the Mezco Bubba looks slightly more cartoonish, it's proportions look closer to Gunnar's in real life, than the NECA one which is slightly thinner.

Dr.Mirakle32 said:
It's about damn time TCM2 got some action figure love!

Now, I still don't have a 7" classic Leatherface. Should I get the CC 5 one from NECA, or should I just get this? While the Mezco Bubba looks slightly more cartoonish, it's proportions look closer to Gunnar's in real life, than the NECA one which is slightly thinner.

NECA's is tied in my book with McFarlanes 18" as best Leatherface
Hpim1288.jpg

I'm looking forward to the Nightmare on Elm Street Part 3 offerings (Freddy snake diorama and Tuxedo Freddy). These are awesome, and the distorted sculpting style adds to the creepiness factor IMO.

Back