Prop 5 Star Wars Artefacts in Prop Store CEO Stephen’s Personal Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess the first question would be which would you want of those five? Vader Saber would be #1... I think I'd go with the Y-Wing second. Always loved that design.

Vader's Saber is definately first. My second choice would be the AT-AT Pilot helmet I think. All of them are really cool items to have.

Impressive. I wonder why Ladd would give up something like that. It isn't like he would need the money.

I would go with a screen used Vader light saber over the other stuff, for sure, if I had to pick one. Too bad there are no screen used Ewok costumes, because that would win hands down!

I heard the story of Leia's gown at Celebration and got to see it in person. It's a gorgeous piece and really amazing that it survived. I'm glad there are people out there that track this stuff down and restore them without destroying the integrity of the prop.

I'm glad the second AT-AT helmet was found. Though its condition is not as good as the other one seen on SWhelmets site.

If I were to chose my favorite I'd go with Vader's saber, then the AT-AT lid. Y-wing would be cool, even if I'm an Imperial collector

Back