Hi there, please be gentle :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphatyrant

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, I know a couple of people from this site after seeing them show-off their, frankly, insane purchases elsewhere :D

I come from lovely Scotland and hope to meet some buyers and sellers here. My first loves are primarily retro toys from by beloved childhood eighties era (Centurions and Transformers are my speciality). Sadly I'll be selling most of them soon to both fund my new desire of Sideshow toys and my increasing cc bill :monkey2

Thanks for having me here :monkey3

Al

Hiya,

Welcome to the board mate
Where in Scotland are you from?

I'm from Stirlingshire

ifu03612 said:
Hiya,

Welcome to the board mate
Where in Scotland are you from?

I'm from Stirlingshire

West Lothian mate, have been interested in some of the sideshow toys for a while, but love the Hot Toys stuff, have an ED-209 en route and I'm trying to get a Robocop to go with it :D

And that huge Hulk that they've just done....:monkey1 Spectacular.....just wish I could get one now :monkey2

Thanks for the welcome, I'll try and post some pics of my collection in the next few days.

Cool,

I used to work in MVC in Livi but it closed down. Yeah I've had a few of the Marvel pieces but ended up selling them to quit the line but end up buying them back. I collect bits and pieces from the LOTR lines, but think ill end up getting all the diorrammas and PF's now. Anyway back to dissertation.

Colin

Really? I work in HMV which was probably one of the main reasons for MVC closing down :confused: Please don't hate me, I'm just the monkey serving the organ grinder....if it's any consolation I hate it :D

Al

LOL, I worked in HMV in stirling before that and I absolutely hated it, the manager didn't like me and I worked my socks off - great discount and pay though but some things are just more important than pay etc. MVC was a much better atmosphere for me personally anyway. I have quite a few mates in Livi, what age are you if you don't mind me asking? I'm 21

Colin

I'll be 29 in May....god I'm getting old :lol I'm hoping that when the next section of the centre opens up they'll whack a Forbidden Planet in there and I can apply :D

LOL that'd be a dream aye. Did you ever used to come in to MVC and trade PS2 games, I used to swap tons of DVD's and there was a guy that used to come in from HMV and swapped his old games. Was that you by any chance?
its a small world
Colin

Worrying place you have here....oh and if anyone's interested I'll be selling some of my beloved Transformers on Ebay this week :monkey2

Breaks my heart it really does.

Last edited:
Back