Master Replicas - Lightsabers and Blasters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bum

Pirate Ninja
Reaction score
Hi, do any of you collect MR blasters and lightsabers?
Not the scaled .33 or .45, but the full size editions

me, that's what I started collecting. I have most of the important ones.

TWKamen probably has more than me as well.

are you thinking of just getting started with these? Theyre pretty awesome if youre into replicas and spending some serious cash.

how is the quality?

what should i consider a bargain when shopping arond for them?

I'm considering the Boba Fett regular non-signed version.
what is a good price range to look at, and i don't want to go retail prices.

any suggestions outside of ebay?

Quality is awesome,you'll know the right prices after some shopping around.

well personally speaking, I pretty much never pre-order MR stuff anymore since from my experience you can usually find them much cheaper once they are shipped out and when retailers are having a hard time selling off the rest of their stock. Look at the ROTS sabers, they all retailed for about $369 and now you can find them for under $200!.

If I were you I'd wait it out and see how the secondary market treats the Fett LE Blaster. It has an edition size of 1500 and that is a lot for something priced over $500.

BUT if you want to secure one now and not wait, try JD at the saber vault, he is a friend of mine and a very good person to deal with in all aspects.
https://thesabervault.com/MasterReplicasFettROTJLE.html

it's also the cheapest price ive seen so far from retailers.

Personally I'd keep away from pre-ordering anything on Ebay as well. It would suck to be scammed out of $500.

PS: Quality is outstanding. I couldn't be happier. The plaques are nice, the display cases give an elegant look to them, and the replicas themselves are top notch.

I used to own all of the ROTS sabers and some of the others as well. You can't go wrong with any of the ROTS sabers especially considering how cheap you can get them. My personal favorite is the Sidious. Despite the small size it just looks amazing.

I haven't kept up with MR lately. Are there any plans for them to release a newer version of the weathered Obi Wan saber?

I still haven't broken into the MR sabers. I really want to get OT sabers like Vader and Obi wan but haven't picked one up yet. But the quality is nothing short of spectacular as Ive seen these in person.

Bannister said:
I haven't kept up with MR lately. Are there any plans for them to release a newer version of the weathered Obi Wan saber?
no real info on that yet B. but I wouldnt be surprised if they did it as another "edition" type of thing.

Think i am gonna order that sidious this weekend just can't get it outta my head.

i think you'll love it bro. sidious is definitely a good grab for the price and originality of the design.

Bannister said:

CE line is dead so i would be a little suprised.
I'm still want to see a
ROTS Mace signature

why ROTS? They already have an AOTC and it's the same saber

maceSE1.jpg

Right, as if MR ever cared about re-releasing the same sabers! :lol :rotfl

I have owned quite a few in the past including the Elite Edition ANH Luke, which was stunning, but the value increase "forced" me to sell it.

Presently, I am left with only the ANH Vader saber, it is very well done. I likes it. :monkey5

I've got the Obi-Wan ANH weathered, which is a fabulous piece and two FX's. Anakin ROTS and Vader ESB, both of which are much better in build and appearance that you would think, they feel and look like the real deal. And the powering up effect with the sounds, and the extending blade is jaw dropping the first time you do it. I'm 34 and I still take mine off the wall holders every once in a while and twirl them round and hit things with them :lol

possibly my favourite saber though is my Luke ANH, but it's not the MR one it's a real Graflex flash I bought off ebay and bought the parts to convert it. There's just something about having the same piece they used in '77, and that it's old makes it 'feel' better, more authentic or something. plus... the little bits of age, dirt and rust make it match the Obi-Wan weathered in age and weathered appearance :D

graflexANH1.jpg

graflexANH2.jpg

display1.jpg

Indeed, I also have a genuine Graflex that I made into a Luke saber, be careful a lot of them are rip-offs.

Is this sidious's 2nd lightsaber after he loses the one with mace and the one he fights with yoda?I've seen a few pics of this same one and am not sure.

update: found this
Sidious, looses his first lightsaber in combat with Mace Windu, falling into the depths of Coruscant. He is not without a lightsaber for long as he carries an identical backup.
Special Features of this Lightsaber: Pherik alloy construction, no belt attachment, concealed in sleeve.

Sidious2ROTSSM.jpg

Last edited:
Back