• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Star Wars Sideshow and Hot Toys Figures (Jabba/Throne, etc- huge list)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vtoys

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Figured I might as well make a list of what I'm looking for. Looking for 1/6 scale. Would prefer to have complete, boxed, and shipper if possible. Please let me know what you have. Pictures are a plus. I can demonstrate feedback on other forums, eBay, phone verify, whatever.

Here's the list:

Sideshow:
Snowtrooper
Bossk
IG-88

Jabba
Jabba's Throne

Tauntaun
Dewback

Hot Toys:
Stormtrooper Set - Exclusive
Luke DX07
Obi Wan

I have the Darth Maul Sith Probe Droids..not sure if thats the one you meant.

bump- appreciate the sales and still looking, really want a jabba and throne if anyone has available.

i have dewback and ex jabba ex bib fortuna ex leai as bossh boba fett IMG_6742.jpgIMG_6742.jpgIMG_6742.jpg

I think I sent you a PM but I have a practically new, In Mint condition Bossk that I opened up and displayed briefly. I bought it from things from another world in portland, or. Great store with a great selection of 1/6 collectibles. It's not the SSC exclusive but still a very nice piece. Let me know if you're interested still.

I am selling my whole Jabba setup, I am not looking to break it up though.

Includes
Jabba the hut exclusive
Jabba Throne set
Leia Boushh exclusive
Bib Fortuna exclusive
Salacious crumb creature pack exclusive
Bubo Creature Set
Gamorean Guard

Back