• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy- X-Men vs. Sentinel Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Roranous

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wow, I know this is a long shot but I would really like to have this piece in my collection. Please PM with a price and we'll go from there.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Bannister said:
Good luck man.
Thanks Bannister, it really does seem like I am going to need luck now since people are going to try and ring every last penny they can out of this statue. :monkey2

If you see one for sale will you let me know?

Hey guys, I am trying to work with Loki but he is still holding out for more offers. I hope he picks me but honestly I have no clue where I stand. Thanks for looking out though, I do appreciate it.

Darth Roranous said:
Hey guys, I am trying to work with Loki but he is still holding out for more offers. I hope he picks me but honestly I have no clue where I stand. Thanks for looking out though, I do appreciate it.

Check your PM's. :D

Darth Roranous said:
Looking, still

You and me both....I'm watching/bidding BOTH of the ones on eBay. If they either pans out for me and none for you I know someone selling a REG for about $675 + shipping....I will let you know.

nash said:
how much are you willing to spend?
It depends on whether or not it's an exclusive or a regular...or in mint condition...or when they are selling it. In the end, it will go on a case by case basis. I won't commit to anything until I a have an offer:D

Oh and thanks for the wish of luck MarvelFanatic, I think I will need it on this one.

Back