Frankenstein bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill never be able to afford all of these new products, but I need them Particularly Franky and Darkness.

RoboDad said:
:eek :frank :eek

Oh my...

I'll finish it for ya RD...

F'N GOD!!!!

And yes, that's what I said too...Man I hope I only need one kidney for the next 40 or so years...this looks like one EXPENSIVE year for me..but, a happy one also!:D

tomandshell said:
I don't collect Universal Monsters--but this is really a beautiful piece of work. I would love to know who sculpted it.
If it helps any, I didn't sculpt it Tom.:D Love your new sig by the way. I am just waiting for one of them to let go and go flying.

Bannister said:
Love your new sig by the way. I am just waiting for one of them to let go and go flying.

I like the idea that they are on an out of control merry-go-round, and Gollum is barely hanging on to Frodo to keep from flying off and skinning his knees on the blacktop.

tomandshell said:
I like the idea that they are on an out of control merry-go-round, and Gollum is barely hanging on to Frodo to keep from flying off and skinning his knees on the blacktop.
That is exactly what it reminded me of.:rotfl

A present for you all...

frank_360b.gif

Back