Buffy PF Alternate Version!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is interesting. The pants look way too baggy, at least from this angle, but this still has a lot of potential. This hair style may end up looking better.

Last edited:
She is going to be amazing and I will order her as soon as she goes up. Love
the hair and the outfit. My first Buffy PF. I am so excited.

buffypfalternate2lq3.jpg

Small pic, but lookin' good.

From the very small pic it looks very good.

I'll probably be getting this since I was so unhappy with the firsy Buffy PF.

Hair looks better - definitely same pose, same expression, more publicity shot costuming (or did she wear that outfit in an episode?).

Got to say I'd have rather had a SKIP!!!!

Serpentor said:
interesting, I have the orignal so the question is do I need/ want another one.

Flip the one you have quick, this surpasses it in every way. and look at the hair!!!:D :cool:

wow seriously I am so impressed SS did this. Normally I wouldnt like an updated rehash of an older item, but PF Buffy needed it, the hair looks fantastic and very season 3 like.:D
This is gonna rock next to Spike.
Plus, I see a limited number coming.

EDIT: Oh god, I hope not too limited! I need this and I cant imagine missing the pre-order at school.:confused:

BDboystoys said:
Flip the one you have quick, this surpasses it in every way. and look at the hair!!!:D :cool:
How do you know that? Do you have the original? Do you have the new one?

I have the original, and contrary to what a few people have said, it is an AMAZING statue. Easily in the top three of all of the PFs I own (which is now at 15). The new one may be great, but a) the body sculpt appears to be exactly the same, and b) we haven't even seen the complete costume yet. So, for me, the best it can be is as good as the original.

I couldnt sell my current Buffy PF I bought it beacuse I really liked it I think its amazing. Its also the only PF I own. I dont want the Spike PF...I dont think at least. I dont know I'd have to be really impressed by this one to order it.

I love the alternate version that they have lined up. I thought the 1st Buffy had tremondous potential, but the flaws like the lazy eye and the hair took away from the figure. I could only hope SS worked off the mistakes on the first one and take this Buffy PF Alternate version to the next level that we all know SS could do!

Why do I think this will be very limited. I'm kind of dissapointed, I was hoping for an Angel. And truth be told, I prefer this version to the one I have but I don't want two Buffys so if I get this one, I'll have to sell the current one. :(

All that appears to be changed is the hair and the clothes (unless she also underwent a reduction).

Do you have one of the Buffy PFs? I do, and her chest is not too big!!! It's not oversized or uniboobed or whatever. It's sculpted so that when the clothing goes over it the chest looks just right, and it does. Yes, there was too much shading of the cleavage on the early prototype pics, and some pics by posters in this forum were misleading too, but I have Buffy sitting on my shelf and never once have I thought the chest looked "wrong" in size, form or whatever

I really do hope the tighten the pants on this PF. Perhaps these pants were made to be slid over the legs and the final product's pants will be sewn into place so they can be tighter.

Oh, and for all of you Chicken Little "the sky is falling" "the Buffy line is dead" "We won't see another Buffy PF" spouting folks...

:p :bunnydanc

Back