HOSTEL Figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kookie

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yup that's right...to satify the sicko's :D

Just added to the Toy Fair page!!!

020807hostel_01.jpg

i think it's an old movie dude, like a year or more.

nice of Sideshow to import this.I''ll wait to see the price.

God I hated that movie.... Cabin Fever was a better film, and I had high hopes for Eli Roth as a Director... but then Hostel dropped those impressions I had of him as a filmmaker rather quick. There's HORROR and there are Films that exist merely to disgust you. They are often mistaken for one another.... this one is the latter.

The figure looks nice... but pity it is derived from such a horrible film. Just my opinion....:peace

No intrest here, but good news for the Medicom fans.

I would be a bit more iterested in the figure if I had actually enjoyed the film more, but as it is I though the movie kinda sucked.

sighs*, oh why oh why oh why, the film sucked, i almost fell asleep though that, was it ment to be scarey?, gory? mer poinless yes defo

Is this really new news???:confused:

This figure was announced a few months ago and some stores have even had preorders up for this figure. I'm surprised it's new news to some people.

The movie sucked IMO.:monkey3

Anybody getting this??? I like the looks and if I knew there would be more or what the rest might look like, I might get it but $99 for this is way too much.

Back