Confirmed: Next Tuesday we're getting a new "Buffy" figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you know it's a new figure? It could be just one of those Electric Tiki thingies. I am hoping it's a new figure though. I hope it's either
Buffy: Anya, Dawn, Tara, PF Angel or even a new Buffy! In Angel: Fred, Gunn, Illyria or Wesley

Slayerverse98 said:
How do you know it's a new figure? It could be just one of those Electric Tiki thingies. I am hoping it's a new figure though. I hope it's either

You're right, I hadn't thought about that possibility. I hope it's not anyway. I want a new figure, or a PF Angel.

Moderator, to be more accurate with the thread title, if you want to change "figure" for "product" or whatever...

HEY! If you click on the "Monday balloon" you can see it says "Electrik Tiki Pre-Orders. That leaves the tuesday pre-order only for 1:6 or PF. So, if we're REALLY lucky we might even get a SSC figure and an Electrik Tiki statuette. So, no need to change anything, right? *Keeps fingers crossed until tuesday.

olvidadero said:
HEY! If you click on the "Monday balloon" you can see it says "Electrik Tiki Pre-Orders. That leaves the tuesday pre-order only for 1:6 or PF. So, if we're REALLY lucky we might even get a SSC figure and an Electrik Tiki statuette. So, no need to change anything, right? *Keeps fingers crossed until tuesday.

I thought about that but wouldn't a Buffy Electric Tiki class as a Buffy pre-order? I hope it's not one of those. Please be a PF Angel or a Buffy/Angel figure!

*crosses fingers*

The Buffy preorder could be Electrik Tiki... it is after all sold through SideShow. So just be prepared for that. I am not saying that will be the case, but we have to open ourselves to that very possbility. :monkey1

Then what's the point of having an "Electrik Tiki" pre-orders dedicated space, wouldn't a tooned up Buffy statuette be included in that category? I'm sure the "Buffy pre-order" is a 12 ich figure or a PF

It may or may not be. I guess we'll find out on Tuesday. Just preparing us for the worst. Look it at this way, set us up for the worst, so if we get a great announcement, one we want to hear, like that of another 12" or PF, we'll be pleasantly surprised vs. being disappointed. ;)

I usually work that way with upcoming news, exams, and many aspects of my life, so it's a good way of waiting for it to happen. However, I'm getting ready for something good this time, I have the feeling. If we get something truly disappointing I might not leave bed in two months! lol

Slayerverse98 said:
Eli and Olvi both have good points. I guess we'll have to wait and see

Thanks, yes, we'll have to wait. Hopefully we'll find out what it is before the day of the pre-order, just like last year with ComicCon. Btw, Slayerverse98, I like your new signature picture, I love the colours ^^

olvidadero said:
Then what's the point of having an "Electrik Tiki" pre-orders dedicated space, wouldn't a tooned up Buffy statuette be included in that category? I'm sure the "Buffy pre-order" is a 12 ich figure or a PF
Exactly.

The "Buffy Pre-Order" listed for Tuesday will be a product from the Buffy license.

The "Electric Tiki Pre-Orders" listed for Monday and Wednesday — that's Pre-Orders, plural — could include a Tooned-Up Buffy, which would indeed be a very pleasant surprise.

nmfr_do.gif

olvidadero said:
Thanks, yes, we'll have to wait. Hopefully we'll find out what it is before the day of the pre-order, just like last year with ComicCon. Btw, Slayerverse98, I like your new signature picture, I love the colours ^^

Yeh hopefully.

Thanks :) I've just made it because i thought my other was too in your face

Back