Old Sideshow Terminator Pieces - Current Price Question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bforce

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi All.

Hopefully this is the right area on the forum to ask this question - Mods feel free to move the Thread to the appropriate area if necessary.

What would people consider the value - buy - sell - price in today's market for the following two items -

Sideshow Terminator 2 1:1 Endo Arm - 2004 - ES 750

Sideshow Terminator 3 TX3 1:1 Bust - 2003 - ES???

Thanks in advance.

Note: Please mention the currency you are quoting in - AUD, USD, Euro etc.

Thanks.

Thank you for the advice. However I had already check for approx prices on ebay and many other places before posting here. I thought some forumers might have a better idea - if they sold, purchased one recently etc etc. - plus maybe have some advice like "Well, if it has the original box in mint condition, it will be XXX amount more" - things like that.

I would say $500-700US for endoarm and TX goes for about $700-900US.

Thanks 67L88Stingray. That's pretty much where I was ball parking - give or take. Unfortunately the deal has fallen through - seller got cold feet or something!! Anyway these items weren't on my high priority list - but sometimes when things come up.....

I don't know the current values but I'd imagine the TX bust would be worth more.

It fluctuates. The cheap junk ones from China you can get for $300-400 so that has softened the market a bit. They used to be $1200+ all day long. I was thinking about selling mine when I sold my HCG arm a few months ago. I wanted more than they are currently going for so I decided to keep her for now.

An original sideshow T-X bust without the box was sold less than $400 bucks last week in Japan.
An original XFX endoskull without the box was sold around $300 bucks last week in Japan.
An original ICON endoskull without the box and light function is on sale for roughly $400 in Japan.

Mostly just individual collector or seller. But occasionally big store will also sell their stuff really cheap.
But the cheapest one usually comes with slight damaged or without original box.
One of the best deal I saw so far is the berserker predator bust sold on $400 and a queen facehugger maquette around same price last year.
But one interesting thing is, actually those new release items are far more expensive in Japan compared with in western market. Japanese people love brand new stuffs!

Mostly just individual collector or seller. But occasionally big store will also sell their stuff really cheap.
But the cheapest one usually comes with slight damaged or without original box.
One of the best deal I saw so far is the berserker predator bust sold on $400 and a queen facehugger maquette around same price last year.

Yea, those are crazy good prices, guess the shipping kills them though for most buyers. They would sell in minutes here for that price.

Back