Custom 1/6 scale Jim Gordon Gotham headsculpt.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hudman321

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi, I'm getting a 1/6 scale Jim Gordon as portrayed by Ben Mckenzie in the Gotham tv series commisioned by Caine Productions. I'm looking for four, (now three) other people to split the cost with. The set price is $460 for 2 casts, and $10 for each extra cast. These spots are left. Everyone that pays gets a headsculpt.

1)Hudman321
2)EVILFACE
3)
4)
5)

Oh, and for clothes, guns, and part go to AndI Wongsodihardjo's facebook page. Thank
you.

Last edited:
You're persistent, I'll give you that. Do you know that you're not even allowed to sell here at this time? On the chance that you're not trolling the board follow the link for info.https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/premium.php

ETA Speaking for myself. I hate when people come here just to make money. Hang around for awhile, get to know the people. If you're here just to make a buck I hope nobody gives you a dime.

You're persistent, I'll give you that. Do you know that you're not even allowed to sell here at this time? On the chance that you're not trolling the board follow the link for info.https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/premium.php

ETA Speaking for myself. I hate when people come here just to make money. Hang around for awhile, get to know the people. If you're here just to make a buck I hope nobody gives you a dime.

I'm not trolling. I thought I accidently deleted my first post. I thought I could post here. I'm only 13, like hot toys and comics, and want to buy a custom headsculpt so I can star t customizing. Why do u hope I don't get any money. I'm not here just to make a quick buck. Did u not read it right? Everyone that pays gets a headsculpt. And I want to stick around and get to know the people and look at customs and post my customs, and discuss figures. P.s. I didn't know that I wasn't supposed to "sell" here.

I'm not trolling. I thought I accidently deleted my first post. I thought I could post here. I'm only 13, like hot toys and comics, and want to buy a custom headsculpt so I can star t customizing. Why do u hope I don't get any money. I'm not here just to make a quick buck. Did u not read it right? Everyone that pays gets a headsculpt. And I want to stick around and get to know the people and look at customs and post my customs, and discuss figures. P.s. I didn't know that I wasn't supposed to "sell" here.
Yea I read it right. Your first post here was trying to get others to chip in quite a bit of money for a head sculpt. Nobody knows you yet. Who in their right mind would just send that kind of money to someone without knowing anything about them? Does Caine Production know they are dealing with a 13 year old? I wouldn't even think they would take on the commission if they did.

Last edited:
$460 for 2 headsculpts. $10 for each extra cast. So, 5 people = $30 dollars more. $490 ÷ 5= $98. Not alot. And I am not asking anyone to send money to me, send it to Caine Productions. I have 2 responsible parents that are fully aware of me doing a commision. Oh and EVILFACE said he wanted one. My parents support my entrepreneural qualities. Here's a question for you, WHY ARE YOU HARASSING A 13 YEAR OLD? I never meant to offend you, I'm just trying to get a better price for a figure.

$460 for 2 headsculpts. $10 for each extra cast. So, 5 people = $30 dollars more. $490 ÷ 5= $98. Not alot. And I am not asking anyone to send money to me, send it to Caine Productions. I have 2 responsible parents that are fully aware of me doing a commision. Oh and EVILFACE said he wanted one. My parents support my entrepreneural qualities. Here's a question for you, WHY ARE YOU HARASSING A 13 YEAR OLD? I never meant to offend you, I'm just trying to get a better price for a figure.
1 I'm not harassing you. 2 I'm not offended. 3 Evilface doesn't really want one. He was being sarcastic. He, just like me found it very unusual for a first post to be about someone trying to sell something. The post just screamed scammer. Scammers pop up on here from time to time. Hang out long enough you'll see yourself. I see now that you are making an attempt to meet people and participate in the board. That's good. That should have been the first thing you did. No one knows if you were in any way affiliated with this Caine Productions and were just trying to drum up business.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back