Chronicle 1/2 Terminator Arnold bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't think we ever had a dedicated thread for this little guy, and given how nice this is shaping up, he deserves one...

mMdK6Dn.jpg

XuGGZ6b.jpg

B2ggauW.jpg

Great idea...thanks! I'm looking forward to the pre order for this bust. Looks amazing.

I think that base has been altered for the final piece, I guess we'll find out soon. This looks really nice in that shot, looking forward to the full reveal.

Can anybody remember what the price was that was hinted at? I remember it being very low as in $200+, I hope that stuck.

that looks amazing but I find it hard to believe that it will come in at 200 or less.

It wasn't less, but the initial estimate was two hundred and something, very low really. But then the Rodger Young was estimated at $250 before jumping to $600+ (now on hold) That is why CC are no longer talking about price points etc until they are ready to go. Hopefully this one will be closer to the original plan.

I found the quote, it was $200 dead on they were aiming for, although that obviously wasn't a promise and may be the limited time price they tend to do. If it is in that ball park, I'll order one happily.

There must be two threads on this bust. I posted these in the other thread. Credit to Bruce Camblzchin interview with Paul.

DLsWcBy.jpgm6u1lDE.jpg

I asked over on SF when it is going up and if the $200 stuck. I think I'll be cancelling my P1 LSB for this as long as the price doesn't jump by too much.

Not sure on price, it's a rather large item.

We have a slight problem with Skydance that is delaying the piece, it's a ridiculous argument, but we're working through it....

Paul

I would say so yeah. Let's just hope it isn't by too much. Especially given how much we pay for shipping on CC pieces.

Back