The best replica lightsaber ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingkarl

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi

Could some kind person recommend to me the best quality lightsaber to purchase for display with my new hot toys figures.
I have done a search but there is so many websites it's confusing , would like one with a nice display stand and name plaque if possible.

I did find these and they look AWESOME especially the one's with sound and lights , what do you reckon ?

Manticore CE | Custom Emerald Saber With Sound | UltraSabers.com

I really appreciate any advice , thanks chaps. :wave

master replicas makes the best prop saber hilts imho. Just be aware that they cost a lot of $$ these days, especially if you go after the signature versions.

If you are looking for the "fx" stuff, I would just go with hasbro.

I have an older replica Luke Skywalker lightsaber by Icons. It is a perfect match to the movie prop in my opinion. There's no light-up gimmick, but it looks great. It came with a nice display stand and name plate too.

I have an older replica Luke Skywalker lightsaber by Icons. It is a perfect match to the movie prop in my opinion. There's no light-up gimmick, but it looks great. It came with a nice display stand and name plate too.

It's a very cool saber, but I think not the most accurate. Still a nice piece of SW prop replica history

Any idea where I can find the ones with removable blades and metal hilt , been searching the bay but they all seem attached blades.

Any idea where I can find the ones with removable blades and metal hilt , been searching the bay but they all seem attached blades.
Those are always the unlicensed ones like ultra sabers makes. Are you looking for a prop replica or something to troop and duel with?

Those are always the unlicensed ones like ultra sabers makes. Are you looking for a prop replica or something to troop and duel with?

Just a nice display piece really mate to be honest , I kinda like the light up ones with sound but they seem very long to display anywhere without the option to remove the blade.

I just need a nice quality Darth Maul double bladed one to hang on the wall for some mood lighting.
Then look cool while off. :cool:

The world of lightsabers is a large and expensive one. Based on your post I would recommend simply Master Replicas or eFx.

Any MR Luke ROTJ V2 Signature Edition owners here? Or maybe someone who knows - Did it come with two plaques like the ANH, or just the plaque with the signature?

Any MR Luke ROTJ V2 Signature Edition owners here? Or maybe someone who knows - Did it come with two plaques like the ANH, or just the plaque with the signature?

I've ever only seen one plaque. Someone just posted theirs in the neighbouring thread. Ask him. :)

I own a Master Replicas Anakin saber modified by Ultrasaber

They made it so the blade detaches and the LED strip is replaced with Lexan 3 bulb.

TL , DR : if you find a MR saber you can have it modded

I have an MR Luke RoTJ saber. There's just one plaque with it though. Not sure if it's signature though.

I have a nice combination of MR sabers and custom made ones. MR did an amazing job, but some of my customs are definitely on par with theirs.

Depends really. Best licensed lightsabers are Master Replicas and EFX. Most accurate will usually be fan made. Smaller runs and usually have more time to research and investigate the parts of the saber. Though I personally always go the licensed route.

Back