JLD95 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLD95

Freakzoid
Reaction score
This thread is more for my own use than anyone else for right now haha. I only have a couple figures so far and they are not great photos. I'll update the thread as the other stuff comes in.

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

It's hard to get a good photo of Ned. He does look better in hand but something definitely throws it off. I'm thinking it's the paint. May have to get that fixed one o these days.

IMG_0006.jpg

Blitzway Carlito's Way. Amazing figure. If you find it for a decent price, get it.

jq562p.jpg

1y3ldv.jpg

33xu6c2.jpg

Hot Toys DX06

af8c729.jpg

c319a58.jpg

cbb75a9.jpg

Little Harley-Davidson collection on the bottom shelf.

3a53fa4.jpg

More stuff will be coming...I promise. Don't be to disappointed. :D

Last edited:
There's always room for a fellow Cleveland-er, haha. Looking forward to the updates.

Better pictures added to first post. Also, the infamous Bill Cutting will be joining the gang very soon.

Last edited:
Two quick snaps of Billy added. I was lucky enough to get him from AJKHunter's amazing collection here on the site. Awesome figure, awesome seller. Anyways, I'm super excited to have him as one of the firsts of my collection.

Also, season 2 Ned.

IMG_0079.jpg

His head is off getting painted. We'll see how it turns out.

The next addition to my collection will be ThreeZero's Heisenberg just as soon as Sideshow ships him out.

Been awhile since I updated and I haven't added much of anything to the collection. There is quite a few releases later this year that I'd like to add and a few customs I'm saving up for.

IMG_0211.jpg

Repaint of Ned by the member known as Hunterdnrc here on the forums. I think he did a great job. Hit him up if you need something done.

IMG_0214.jpg

CREG Customs MJ Hat. Haven't gotten the war boots painted yet.

IMG_0215.jpg

And...Heisenberg by ThreeZero. Great figure, just wish he woulda came with a Ruger instead of the pistol they gave him.

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

An oldie but a goodie. Blitzway Carlito's Way added to first post. More figures on the way. Also on the way, a DETOLF and some lights. That should help things a bit.

Got the Detolf all set up. First time setting one up, made a few mistakes but all was easily corrected before the end. Next time, I'll have that thing down to a science. Took maybe an hour and a half for this one. Anyways, got everybody all set up there. Photos in the first post.

Back