another one from the great white north

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0mega

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
hi all!

I'm still busy looking, and still amazed, at all the collections/displays you guys have, so I'll be quick here and go back browsing lol

I'm a 41y old ex-photshop Jedi (graphic artist) turned welder from the north shore of Montreal in Quebec Canada

being 41y old my youth and teenage years is what form my now older self and being a kid in the 80's I grew up with Star Wars, GiJoe, Thundercats, Goldorak (french for Grendizer, UFO Robot), Albator (french for Captain Harlock), Robotech, and others and of course DC and Marvel comics...the best years to be a kid with saturday morning cartoons and comic books

I started a couple of years ago with some early McFarlane pieces but just recently re-started collecting, right now I have a couple of 1:6 GiJoe's and I'm planning on getting some PF statues and possibly some Bowen's of characters that are meaningful to me, I also want to finish my DC direct action figure collection from the Kingdom Come series, for me Alex Ross, Frank Miller and Jim Lee are my 'top' in the comic world...of course my wallet will dictate what and when I can get stuff lol

I have an idea of what I would love to have on display, and it is a little bit of everything like some GiJoe's, Goldorak/Grendizer, DC/Marvel, some SW, Harlock...and I'm not fixed on one company, it has to catch my eye

enough about me, I'm off to look at all of your displays to give me and idea of what 'shelving' I should get since I will be mixing action figures, 1:6, PF and graphic novels

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back