When will we see Force Awakens PFs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savageHULK

Super Freak
Reaction score
Title!

I mean, it has to be during the Halloween event right? That marks like 1.5 months out with no other major events before release...

Toys are out, stickers are out, SHOW ME THE MONEY Sideshow!

200_s.gif

Hey don't be so critical,

It's getting pretty hard coming up with another one leg up pose that's slightly different then dozens of others.

its nothing new that sideshow is always late bringing out PF with upcoming new movies.. I would be surprised we get more then one by end of december to PO

SS's release strategy is like a box of chocolates, "You never know what you're gonna get." And sometimes, you don't get nothin'.

SSC have also turned into another chamber of clowns; the PF line has virtually dwindled to a halt, release schedules that are getting worse all the time, and more than anything... increasing prices coupled with falling quality control :slap

Hot Toys are about the only "enjoyable" brand at the moment :(

At least they do their best to keep us up-to-date on what's happening (insert sarcasm here).

I'm not trying to be rude, but this is the largest pop culture/movie release in decades. I read an article that showed evidence that the toy lines produced for this movie have been the most desired in history...

It would be a crime to miss this hype. These should have been on preorder 6 months ago and arriving within 2 months of the film. It only makes sense...

well to be fair... Disney restricted to get toys revealed not before late september (forgot the date) ... but on that date.. (Force Friday) .. SSC should have PF.. 1/6 scale.. stuff up for PO ...

well to be fair... Disney restricted to get toys revealed not before late september (forgot the date) ... but on that date.. (Force Friday) .. SSC should have PF.. 1/6 scale.. stuff up for PO ...

Exactly. Other companies had toys ready to hit the shelves that day, due to sideshows format, I understand why they couldn't do that, but atleast up for preorder.

Could it be due to focusing on the Court of the Dead line since they don't pay licensing fees for them? (I have no clue if this is true) hahahah

na.. they releasing COD as slow as everything else :lol

Sideshow needs the extra time to craft the unnecessarily large 8 inch tall base that the character will be either be ascending up or descending down from. They've got to make sure it won't fit in with the smaller 1" size bases and simple poses that they have been using on the Star Wars PF line since 2005.

This post is sarcasm in case anyone couldn't tell. I'm not a fan of Sideshow's current oversized bases or that they have the characters are climbing on them.

Exactly. Other companies had toys ready to hit the shelves that day, due to sideshows format, I understand why they couldn't do that, but atleast up for preorder.

Could it be due to focusing on the Court of the Dead line since they don't pay licensing fees for them? (I have no clue if this is true) hahahah
Not really. Court of the Dead pieces are being postponed/delayed as well. i.e. Red Death is one of the more currently announced delayed piece.

Sideshow needs the extra time to craft the unnecessarily large 8 inch tall base that the character will be either be ascending up or descending down from. They've got to make sure it won't fit in with the smaller 1" size bases and simple poses that they have been using on the Star Wars PF line since 2005.

This post is sarcasm in case anyone couldn't tell. I'm not a fan of Sideshow's current oversized bases or that they have the characters are climbing on them.
LOL! I love it! Even the hidden message. :lol :hi5:

Back