• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

In need of a HT Hicks?? Longshot?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, it worked for Nash so I thought I would give it a shot. I really want one but I don't want to go higher than $150 plus shipping as it is currently on the Bay. But I would be willing to go up to that price if it included Shipping.

I just really want one again... I regret selling it in the first place. Really stupid of me. Anyway... any help would be very very welcome. :monkey2

Hook the man up...

Sold me his for $85, when they were already fetching more than that! Josh is good people! :rock :rock :rock

If I can't get one... I'll just buy an extra Hudson... remove the cloth cover on the helmet, repaint the armor, get new HT hands, add the lock and get the Stoner headsculpt....

The only kicker then is that damn Shotgun and sheath... not easy to come by.

Stick with Hicks bro, maybe you'll find one on the bay which was previously displayed or something...

DarkArtist81 said:
If I can't get one... I'll just buy an extra Hudson... remove the cloth cover on the helmet, repaint the armor, get new HT hands, add the lock and get the Stoner headsculpt....

The only kicker then is that damn Shotgun and sheath... not easy to come by.

I say you hold out Josh. One will show up sooner or later and at a good price.

Mookeylama said:
is the Stoner head that good of a likeness? i thought the best Hicks hs out there was from Frontline.

That was my thought as well, that is until I saw the one that Les painted....After that... I was a true believer. The helmet even fits better and looks more natural. and if you can believe it... even BETTER in person.

HTHicks1.jpg

I sent you a PM. It's loose and assembled, so you might not be interested, lemme know if you are.

Back