A Swiss chick joins the club :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miez_LaKatz

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello there :wave

My name is Sév or Séverine and I'm from Switzerland.

...and I collect Hot Toys...well, some of them :)
I got my first one, Loki from the Avengers about two years ago.
Since then I bought little Groot, Avengers Black Widow, Dark World Loki and Dark World Thor...and I love them to bits :)
And I also own Sherlock and Watson and Eleven and Ten (Doctor Who) from Bigchief Studios.

I also have AuO Black Widow, Scarlet Witch and Qicksilver on pre-order and Aou Hawkeye and the Winter Soldier on my wishlist.
As you see, I like the Avengers...and Disney (I also collect Disney dolls)...and I work in a bookshop...and yes...that's everything I guess :)

Oh and I'm a little bit weird, cause I'm always worried that my Hot Toys feel alone, so I always want them to have a partner, Loki is with Thor, I pre-ordered the Scarlet Witch for my Widow, but the Witch needs her brother, and Quicksilver will get a Hawkeye...
So...yes I'm weird :cuckoo:

Oh, an my English not the best (and very very bad when I'm tired ;) ).

:wave:wave:wave:wave

(and here are some of my little ones:)

Black Widow by Sév, auf Flickr

Ohne Titel by Sév, auf Flickr

The Bakerstreet Boys... by Sév, auf Flickr

Eleven and Ten enjoying the their new Tardis... by Sév, auf Flickr

:welcome1: to the forum :wave

Always nice to see another fellow female collector on the boards. Great pics - that's one cracking collection you've got there, Marvel, Sherlock & Doctor Who :yess: - awesome stuff!!! :rock

Thank you so much :D
It's so nice that I have a chance to discuss those figures now :) There's no one arround here who understands...

@Star Puffs @BagginsOfBagEnd yay! Hello ladies :hi5:

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Great looking collection you have, Séverine. :duff

Back