TFA X-winger art from Jerry Vanderstelt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchart

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Force Awakens Art
Available now, is the Economy-friendly Lithograph edition of my new Star Wars The Force Awakens X-wing art called, "Incom T-70: Tearin' it up". This lithograph measures 18 x 24 inches and is selling for $40 USD plus shipping.
For any Star Wars X-winger fans out there, this may be the thing for you ;)

Just so you guys know, the Paper Giclees are SOLD OUT and I have ( I believe ) ONE canvas edition left if my store : )

JV

it does look amazing, hopefully it's available for a little while as I refuse to get anything from TFA until after I've seen the movie :<

it does look amazing, hopefully it's available for a little while as I refuse to get anything from TFA until after I've seen the movie :<

That's how I feel at the moment, but I really could use a 1/4 Kylo Ren right now on my shelf. :)

I refuse to get anything from TFA until after I've seen the movie :<

I hear you. Right before TPM came out I went out and got this tattoo:

aZRIjMI.jpg

I hear you. Right before TPM came out I went out and got this tattoo:

aZRIjMI.jpg

haha that was a funny movie :p it reviewed a lot worse then it was, though I suppose you have to be a star wars fan for the humor. Shame they ****ed up with the directors and made it too much like a normal roadtrip type movie when it was set to be more.

The Force Awakens Art
Available now, is the Economy-friendly Lithograph edition of my new Star Wars The Force Awakens X-wing art called, "Incom T-70: Tearin' it up". This lithograph measures 18 x 24 inches and is selling for $40 USD plus shipping.
For any Star Wars X-winger fans out there, this may be the thing for you ;)

Just so you guys know, the Paper Giclees are SOLD OUT and I have ( I believe ) ONE canvas edition left if my store : )

JV

Only issue I have with the canvas is the picture comes out a bit darker then the pictures I saw on the website... It's still cool just wish it was a bit brighter so you could see all the details better.

love to get one, but $46 shipping to uk seems a lot!! Especially as if I order 2 (one for a UK friend) the the postage doubles, even though they can go in the same tube!

Just ordered the T-70 Canvas Glicee. Can't wait to see it hanging on my wall. I send an e-mail to have it gallery wrapped. I hope everything works out. It would be nice to have this option on the store page. Anyway, Can't wait!!!

love to get one, but $46 shipping to uk seems a lot!! Especially as if I order 2 (one for a UK friend) the the postage doubles, even though they can go in the same tube!

Hah! Its $36 shipping to Hawaii!! I dont get it! &#55357;&#56873;

Back