ARH Arkhalla 1/3 fully nude vampire ( o Y o )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wanderlai

Super Freak
Reaction score
This looks tempting. You have options for scantily clad or nude. Price is $599. Photo from Payman.

I'm thinking on getting one to pair with the PCS 1/3 Darkness.

https://arhstudioscollectibles.com/shop/arkhalla-seduction-nycc-edition/

12045738_832423826872380_456817629653070539_o.jpg

Last edited:
In 1/3! That's awesome! Even the chalice is nicely done.... yes, it took me a while to find it, but there is a chalice too.

I'm TOTALLY getting this. :lol

I might make a cloth outfit to fit. I really wish she wasn't biting her finger and covering her right breast. The fangs on Vampirella original PF makes me love the head, and having a female with fangs would have made this amazing. Lastly, I really wish she was standing.

This is what I was gonna do if I need to have some kind of covering for her. NSFW:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Any of you guys that have the ability to Photoshop Arkhalla and the 1/3 PCS Lord of Darkness together in scale? The bases even resemble each other. Darkness is 38" to the top of the staff.

Pop-Culture-Shock-Lord-of-Darkness-Statue-002.jpg

Great sculpt, indeed! Yeow!

I'll just admire this from afar. There's no way I can explain displaying her to friends and family.

Well I'm a lucky duck! Not only does my wife want this piece but she also wants the new Medusa and Arhian 2 statue. She constantly reminds me why we got married.

I'm TOTALLY getting this. :lol

I might make a cloth outfit to fit. I really wish she wasn't biting her finger and covering her right breast. The fangs on Vampirella original PF makes me love the head, and having a female with fangs would have made this amazing. Lastly, I really wish she was standing.

This is what I was gonna do if I need to have some kind of covering for her. NSFW:
Spoiler Spoiler:

She has fangs.

Back