The Toy Tomb

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don_of_the_dead

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hpim1438.jpg

Hpim1439.jpg

Hpim1440.jpg

Hpim1433.jpg

Hpim1434.jpg

Hpim1436.jpg

Hpim1435.jpg

Hpim1442.jpg

Hpim1441.jpg

Hpim1445.jpg

I've always dug your collection Don. IMO, you can NEVER have to much horror in a collection!!!

and what about Tendril from the inhumanoids line :clap ...Those were great big toys.

Shai Hulud said:
and what about Tendril from the inhumanoids line :clap ...Those were great big toys.

I loved the big Inhumanoids, but never had any as a child, So I finally got a Tendril off eBay for about $15. A couple days later, I walk into a thrift store and found one for $2!!! So I started a Tendril army!

Awesome collection, I have a Metlar figure from Inhumanoids as well as one of the rock dudes... Magnok (?) I think!

Hey, is that the NECA Stay Puft Marshmallow man? He looks pretty cool, I've been wanting one, but never saw him in person.

Nice collection!!

The clown next to the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man freaks me out more than anything in the room :eek:

Nitro said:
Nice collection!!

The clown next to the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man freaks me out more than anything in the room :eek:

that's from Killer Klowns From Outer Space. great late 80's movie!

Don ur collection rocks!! do u think those shelves u have the NECA 18" on would hold a couple SS PFs?

Mookeylama said:
that's from Killer Klowns From Outer Space. great late 80's movie!

Don ur collection rocks!! do u think those shelves u have the NECA 18" on would hold a couple SS PFs?

Actually its not from Killer Clowns, he's just a doll from Spencers his name is "Cadaver the Clown" Funny story, my wife got him for me for X-Mas, but she has a HUGE fear of clowns. She had to have the clerk grab it from the shelf for her, ring it up, put it in a double bag and tie it off, she then wrapped the bag in a box for X-Mas just so she wouldn't have to touch it.

As for the shelves they'd hold a ton! I really want the PF Freddy, Jason and Leatherface but lack the $$ right now.

Wow, your collection still creepy,i love your clown man great design, a question where do you got the cereal killer t-shirt?? i want one!!, thanks.

The Dwimmerlaik said:
Wow, your collection still creepy,i love your clown man great design, a question where do you got the cereal killer t-shirt?? i want one!!, thanks.

Got it YEARS ago at Sam Goody, it was on clearance, if I remember correctly, it cost me about $2.

I'm guessing you keep that door closed when you have a broad over. The life-sized stuff freaks me the *****k out. Badass dude.

Back