Big Thank You To DarkArtist!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bannister

Super Freak
Reaction score
I bought an old Bram Stoker's Dracula Wolf model kit off ebay a few months ago and sent it to Josh to be painted. I haven't recieved it back yet, but here are the finished pics he sent me. Awesome job. Thanks again man. Can't wait to get it. :rock:rock:rock
DSCN1841.jpg

Now I just need to get the other two kits they made and have him paint those.

If you ever come across this kit I say you pick it up and let Josh paint it too. Its an awesome kit and I would love to have it.
demon.jpg

King Darkness said:
If you ever come across this kit I say you pick it up and let Josh paint it too. Its an awesome kit and I would love to have it.
demon.jpg
That's creepy King.

Mat Falls sculpted it from an ink sketch done by Clive Barker. Its a really really early SS piece. I would love to own one painted by somone with the talent of Josh.

Wow Bannister... Thanks to you for giving me that chance to paint one!! The fur looks a lot lighter in this shot due to lighting... so expect slightly darker fur.... But either way I cannot wait to send this out to you! :rock

Thanks everyone... I feel like I am in a growing stage of my art and am just happy to be able to do any work at all for you guys. Thanks for keeping my morale up and for giving me this time to hone my craft! You guys keep me going...

Here's to the next year and any more cool kickass vinyl kits I get to do in the future!! :chew

AMAZING !!!! A RETAILER I KNOW HAS THIS ONE AND THE RED ARMOR ONE..THEY LOOK FABULOUS.NOW BANNY, YOU GOT ONE HELL OF A UNIQUE PIECE.PAINTED BY DA...IT ROCKS.THE EYES ARE SICK JOSH !!!!

Shai Hulud said:
AMAZING !!!! A RETAILER I KNOW HAS THIS ONE AND THE RED ARMOR ONE..THEY LOOK FABULOUS.NOW BANNY, YOU GOT ONE HELL OF A UNIQUE PIECE.PAINTED BY DA...IT ROCKS.THE EYES ARE SICK JOSH !!!!
dude, how much they selling the red armor one for?

Shai Hulud said:
I love the eyes, and to think Josh was worried I wouldn't like them.

Shai Hulud said:
I'D HAVE TO ASK.
No worries man. I may just look for one on ebay. Need to find that one and the bat for a reasonable price.

Back