This is my toy room , ALIEN ,PREDATOR, 18 INCHES.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kapital

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, this is a part of my toys/busts/statues collection , i don´t have more space to put my 12 inches sideshow horror collection:

P1060915ee.jpg

P1060917ee.jpg

P1060918ee.jpg

P1030762X.jpg

sMVC-765F.jpg

sMVC-893F.jpg

MVC-159Fe.jpg

MVC-502F.jpg

MVC-806F.jpg

sMVC-883F.jpg

Last edited:
The ill Jedi said:
You're collection is nice, all over the place, but nice!

I don´t have space to put them in a correct way , the most part of the pictures that i have show you are items that are placed in the storage room or the wardrove.
i have more statues and bust that are not showed on this pictures, (boba fett statue, vader statue, maul statue) , hope one day i have my own house to put them well.

Kapital said:
I don´t have space to put them in a correct way , the most part of the pictures that i have show you are items that are placed in the storage room or the wardrove.
i have more statues and bust that are not showed on this pictures, (boba fett statue, vader statue, maul statue) , hope one day i have my own house to put them well.

What I meant by 'all over the place' is that your collection ranges to bunch of different lines. Don't worry though, mine is the same way! :D

Yes , i have busts and statues from palisades (alien and predator), i love star wars and i collect (sideshow 12 inches jedys and siths)( gentle giant busts and statues), i love so much child´s play movie and i collect chuckys.
And specially i love horror movies (friday the 13th, nightmare on elm street, halloween, saw, the texas chainsaw massacre and hellraser) that´s why i have the entire sideshow 12 inches horror collection.
Also i like terminator movies, nightmare before christmass and gremlins.

pd- SORRY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH.

un saludo amigos.

Nice collection. I used to own the Palisades Alien vs Predator companion statues. I really liked them a lot!

Back