Kyra from France

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyra

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi guys, i read this forum since longtime and i finally decided to register.
I am from France so sorry about my bad english language.

I am a 32 years guy and always had interest for action figure but i never had 1/6 figure before (one reason was about price).
I collected video game or manga figure from Asia but since somes month i randomly discovered the NBA 1/6 serie when i looked google image gallery and i became crazy by the realistic of each figure, first time i through was real player pics.
My passion for basketball meet the action figure and i decide to follow this forum to learn more about it.
Actually i decide to start a collection and its why i register here to receive advice,trade and deal with members for used figure.
Originally i am a soccer jersey collecter, specially soccer from Asia, i collected jersey since more 10 years from Asia so i thinks its can help me and skip waste of time because i already have link and connection with people from Asia to get more fast new figure and pre order collectible.
My close friend living at my city and is from Hongkong and familly living in HK so if somebody need help i think i can do my best for the community.
Ho and i really appreciate all member who are able to custom, most of time quality is like original and i really admire this talent.

See you !

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Thanks you guys, hope i will can share soon my first gallery.

Back