My room is now complete.....Well almost.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAWS

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
MY ROOM IS NOW COMPLETE!!! UPDATE

Well my room is just about done being filled with the stuf I love. Still missing the PF Fett but I have him on pre order and until he arrive the Lurtz I won from Fireside is happy to fill in his place. Anyways here are some not so great photos.

MyRoom001.jpg

myroom2003-1.jpg

myroom2004-1.jpg

MyRoom008.jpg

room2009.jpg

MyRoom010.jpg

MyRoom011.jpg

Vader013.jpg

MyRoom015.jpg

MyRoom016.jpg

Last edited:
B E A U T I F U L D I S P L A Y !

btw I been thinking going through a projector and screen like that. How is the picture quality in relation to a regular CRT, LCD, and plasma?

Your room is a temple. I wouldn't mind going there and meditate. It is AMAZING!!

myroom2011-1.jpg

myroom2004.jpg

myroom2003.jpg

Well thats it for now. Still have the PF Fett on the way. And would like to keep some more smaller Star Wars stuff to put on the PF Fett shelf but that will be way down the road as I have spent all of my Ebay sales funds. But I am happy with my room.

Last edited:
Eli26 said:
B E A U T I F U L D I S P L A Y !

btw I been thinking going through a projector and screen like that. How is the picture quality in relation to a regular CRT, LCD, and plasma?

THANKS

I find that the projectors are great for regular DVD display. I think they rule over the widescreen HD TVs out there. However the Blue Ray and HD DVDs look great on the HD TVs and I have not seen them diplayed on a projector yet.

When shopping for a new TV I looked at a lot of HD TVs and had the stores hook up DVD players to them so I could see what they would look like. While HD TVs look great with a HD signal the regular DVD players did not look that great and since I was not in nthe market for a HD DVD or Blue Ray player (with the format war still going strong) I went with the projector.

My projector is not even close to top of the line. It is an Infocus DLP. From what I understand DLP is better then LCD but some people hav trouble with something called the rainbow effect when watching DLP. If you look on the net you can find more info on this strange phenomanom. You also have to make sure to dust the bulb as they can prematurely burn out.

You can get a great projector for about a $700 dollars and have a much bigger display then a 60" HD TV which will cost you aroun $2500 to $3000 dollars. My display is 79".

I LOVE MY PROJECTOR and when it dies I will be getting another one.

WOW!! Man that is a nice collection. Especially that Atlantean sword. That thing is a long time aspiration of mine... Something I must eventually own at all costs. Just a wonderful item.

I approve 110% of this collection!! :rock:rock:rock

Very cool collection, I'm also partial to the Atlantean sword... Although I'm hoping to score a father's sword for my own collection. I assume that is the Marto?

Anyway, great set-up and very cool collection!!!

What a great collection Jaws! And wonderfuly displayed!!!

Great stuff man. You have to get the Leatherface PF! He'll look great with your horror figures!

galactiboy said:
Very cool collection, I'm also partial to the Atlantean sword... Although I'm hoping to score a father's sword for my own collection. I assume that is the Marto?

Anyway, great set-up and very cool collection!!!

Marto it is. So much more affordable. I also would like to get Conan's father's sword but that will be much later down the road.

To own an Atlantean sword was a childhood dream of mine. And it still stands, IMO, as the coolest looking design to ever come out of Hollywood.

wow! Very, very nice! I really like those X-Plus Godzilla monsters. I love your display.

Back