Blue Beetle / Booster Gold Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's just too surreal to believe! The WB responsible for Man of Steel and Suicide Squad greenlights a Booster and Beetle teamup? Of course, if it happens, and if it happens the right way, it could be the greatest thing to happen to movies since the onset of the "talkies." Maybe they are thinking about competing with Marvel and Fox on the comedic front, so a kind of response to Deadpool and Guardians of the Galaxy? GOTG is essentially the JLI, anyway!

fry_drooling.gif

giphy.gif

*Blue Beetle and Booster Gold rumors*

Where will you be when DC wins......

*Greg Berlanti at the head*

Oh.....

Hopefully he'll stay as producer :lol because this is great news...

Good day for DC Universe. First Bill Finger gets his long deserved writing credit for Batman and now this. Love it! Hope this film happens and that its Ted not Jamie as Blue Beetle.

I know they're everywhere, and people are probably tired of hearing their names, but I feel like Lord and Miller would be perfectly suited to something like this.

I know they're everywhere, and people are probably tired of hearing their names, but I feel like Lord and Miller would be perfectly suited to something like this.

For sure. I hope whoever gets writing duties in the end can balance humor, pathos and character like those guys.

I remember just a year or so ago DC was afraid to do a solo Wonder Woman movie and now they're already planning Booster Gold? :lol

I have a feeling Suicide Squad's success or failure is going to play a big part in some of these other films' futures. If it tanks, they'll play it safe and stick to Batman, Superman, and Justice League type films. If it is a hit, we might end up with some pretty cool films. Either that or they'll shoehorn Joker into every film to get people to go see it.

I remember just a year or so ago DC was afraid to do a solo Wonder Woman movie and now they're already planning Booster Gold? :lol

I have a feeling Suicide Squad's success or failure is going to play a big part in some of these other films' futures. If it tanks, they'll play it safe and stick to Batman, Superman, and Justice League type films. If it is a hit, we might end up with some pretty cool films. Either that or they'll shoehorn Joker into every film to get people to go see it.

Hopefully they got the hint that people don't want every character to travel the world with a Sadness Beard before they destroy their own city.

Back