[XM STUDIOS] Luke Skywalker 1:4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to see it.. looks fantastic.. but the portrait from the concept picture is another fail.. but lets see what they do with the final actual statue

Love seeing the concept pics for these statues but I don't think I'll get any of the Star Wars pieces. The only one I would have jumped on is Darth Vader but I'm not buying 3 statues to get him.

Wow, can't find this anywhere online...usually they land on Facebook and stick.

After seeing the face on the concept drawing, I can understand why they are going all out to have it removed from the internet.

:lol Was it along the lines of this?

cmoycq4woaa2mt2.jpg

It's just a hand drawn rendering.... I'm not going to get excited about the portrait until I see a 3d print.....

Where is the pic? From what they are showing it can't be that bad.

They're good, though I do prefer the Troopers. The images were first posted at SF, from what I understand whoever took the pics did so without permission and in an area where photographs weren't permitted. Not sure if this was b.c of pending license(s) or something else. Once I read that Shorudan asked at SF for them to be removed I removed them from here. :)

Back