Awesome deal on BLACK SERIES FORCE FX Lightsabers!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not-sure-if-serious-or-trolling.jpg

Hm... When did they order? Maybe it went out of stock later, and they did not update the site...
A friend ordered after I've told him about it, his order is pending.
Mine says 'processing'... Weird.

Here's what they told me regarding the Kylo Ren helmet.

Perhaps the same goes for people who got their lightsaber orders in early.

"Thank you for your email.

Yes, we are still planning to receive the Star Wars Episode VII Black Series Kylo Ren Helmet.

All preorders will be filled in the order they have been placed. If for any reason we are unable to fulfill an order, an email will be sent informing you the order has been canceled.

As far as we can tell, all preorders will be filled and the sale of the item has stopped so that we do not oversell.

Your business is important to us. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns."

Here's what they told me regarding the Kylo Ren helmet.

Perhaps the same goes for people who got their lightsaber orders in early.

"Thank you for your email.

Yes, we are still planning to receive the Star Wars Episode VII Black Series Kylo Ren Helmet.

All preorders will be filled in the order they have been placed. If for any reason we are unable to fulfill an order, an email will be sent informing you the order has been canceled.

As far as we can tell, all preorders will be filled and the sale of the item has stopped so that we do not oversell.

Your business is important to us. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns."

I ordered a helmet and the black series tie from them, hopefully they come through. I also ordered a helmet from BBTS for about the same price as the coupon, so I know that one will fullfill.
Luckily I got the force fx saber from Barnes and Noble, and playing around with it right now. :)

Back