Nitro's Nerd Cave

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitro Spawn

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I had a massive action figure collection years ago but had kids, sold it off, etc.

About two years ago I got my wife a HT Thor as she is crazy about Hemsworth. It was a gift/gag but I was blown away by the detail and was hooked......... and yes I commandeered that Thor later lol She didn't care :)

I've been collecting HT's since and I'm in the middle of converting the garage into my nerd cave.
Not my garage but you get the picture.
I started with the typical garage full of crap no longer needed.
535bdf80da128827e09f80e5d9b693da.jpg

Well I needed a portion for the useless crap so installed a split AC/heating unit and more receptacles and divided the room with a curtain so I can still open the garage door if needed.

I've started moving my stuff in , and will started setting up my tv Xbox etc next weekend for now here is a progress pic .......
f71cecb78d963fd98df888b58b32f076.jpg

d5c9e947ecb60016feb3d7b783130fa2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's looking good! Congrats! Now it's really gonna get expensive.

quick update, moved the entertainment center down and my other detolfs/hot toys

20ca6a40a8579b713c8959f8e1556445.jpg

I goofed and got the separate Adam west batman and now I need Burt but I don't think they sell him separate

Did some work on my granas coffee table today, lowered the shelf and painted it black.

Just need to figure out what I want to use for the bottom and sides.

3e2106457948f5ac6d0a5a6a9341991c.jpg

I have always been a fan of those modded granas coffee tables. Good luck with finishing it off!

Back