Hell Resin Pumpkinhead Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack burton

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not sure if I've started a thread before, but I had to do it. I hope you guys enjoy!!! In case you can't tell, I'm really excited about this bust!

Found this guy at the Jersey Fest model and statue convention. I couldn't leave without it. Didn't know which company made it until I got home and looked it up. It is a 1:1 bust by Hell Resin. It's really huge.

I really like it how it has part of the torso as well as the head. It looks great to me, but I'm not the best judge of screen accuracy. It was part of a limited run with a paint-up by John Allred. Mine is #3/12.

I had to share it because I haven't been able to find much information on this. Keep in mind that there may be slight lens distortion as these shots were taken at close range with an iphone 6 plus.

This thing dwarfs and puts alot of my collection to shame. Definitely one of my favorites. Lets see if it stands the test of time once the newness wears off. :) I have been looking at the maquette every so often on ebay, but I don't think I need that now. :)

If this is a bust that has been forgotten because of innaccuracies, and/or general dislike, then oops. My bad. I really like it. :)

a059afeed51e10c8ea884f5882b15956.jpg

42984b93884e2b6f1bb0fde4af284ef0.jpg

3b186707d6b6437d5cde9bd957d6933a.jpg

8330dcdbcba8a5ceeb0efb87fc02d89c.jpg

Thanks for the comments!!

I used an Ikea led light strip to get the effect in the first pic. I like the effect it has on the top of the head, but I definitely don't want it completely out in the open. Movie monsters look better in the shadows. :)

I got in touch with the painter, John Allred. Cool guy. I wanted to contact him to express my thanks for this awesome piece. I sent him a picture of my Pumpkinhead.

He sent me this pic back!!! Apparently he's a member here. Anyone who needs a Pumpkinhead piece painted should talk to him. He gets my vote.

746804bcbc343a412e8f592e046c25d1.jpg

Back