Poll:What should bannister use his rewards points on?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should bannister use his rewards points on?

• John Wayne PF

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Frodo PF

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • **** Bannister. He sucks and i don't care what he does.

Votes: 25 39.1%

• Total voters

Bannister

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have enough rewards points to pick up a PF figure for the cost of shipping. I have narrowed it down to two choices. Should I go with John Wayne or Frodo Baggins? Help me decide.

Re: Poll:What should banister use his rewards points on?

whichever one is easiest to repack. :monkey5

- the Duke :rock

hehe I voted for the 4th option. Sorry but that option was hilarious and I just had to be the first person to use it. Granted it's a false choice since I think you should get what you want the most. Personally if it was up to me, I would get the John Wayne PF.

I couldn't help but vote for the last one--however, I really think that you should go for the John Wayne PF, if you have the least bit of interest. It is fantastic.

So far **** bannister is in the lead. At least I knowhere I stand.:lol

the John Wayne PF seems pretty cool. I'd get one just to put next to an Old West Ghost Rider. Heh. as for Frodo, Frodo can get ****ed by Samwise AND Gollum. :) That or wait for something cool.

either way, **** Bannister cuz I don't care what he does! (j/k!)

Just got my John Wayne PF yesterday along with my Hulk, and to be honest. The Wayne is the one I haven't been able to stop looking at. It's easily one of the finest crafted PF's Sideshow has put out.

I obviously chose the last option. Felt certain it must be a rhetorical question :lol

Seriously though, just ask Gruson which one is more flippable:D

Went w/ The Duke myself with my reward points. Think you should do the same :D

definitely John Wayne!

hey i forgot how the points work. i have 1147 (w/ like 3200 pending lol), so how much is 1147 worth?

Well, I decided to give into peer pressure and voted for **** Bannister as well.

Mookeylama said:
definitely John Wayne!

hey i forgot how the points work. i have 1147 (w/ like 3200 pending lol), so how much is 1147 worth?
Roughly $57.00.

Back