Sideshow Spooktacular Returns! Post your Sideshow The Dead Collection! The Dead Walk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ApeManRyan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all,

It seems I don't just want to revive my thread I made last year for The Universal Monsters but remember back in the day when Sideshow started the line "The Dead"? Yes I remember it was a classic original line with a lot of fun and potential and it still lives to this day but under a new name. I also remember Spooktacular being a HUGE event and I miss those days. The Dead were walking and Spooktacular was the best thing ever. Lets relive it by posting your Sideshow the Dead Stuff as any Zombie related things allowed in here along with there new Court of the Dead! Come on in and let's have some fun shall we? Let's see your collections! Don't forget to check my Universal Monsters Thread to keep that line living for the Fall Season. I use to own some of The Dead line but have sadly sold them. I'm planning on buying some of the pieces I never bought back in the day to return to the original line that I had fun with. Let's do the same here so start posting away! Stay scary and let's make this Fall awesome! :rock :wave:winkpumpk

Ryan

14o8wsn.gif

Half the fun of "The Dead" was the build up and videos they released creating their epidemic! That was a fun time to be a SS collector.

Half the fun of "The Dead" was the build up and videos they released creating their epidemic! That was a fun time to be a SS collector.

That's interesting about the Videos, never knew of them, is there anywhere you can still view them?
I never did get into the Dead line but I always thought it was an awesome idea

Those were awesome! Good times indeed and at that time I was only collecting stuff I could afford but I always followed Sideshow. Anyone have some stuff to post and share? I know there is another thread for zombie stuff but this can be for anything 1:6, 1:4, 1:2, 1:1, props costumes etc. Don't be shy!

Those were awesome! Good times indeed and at that time I was only collecting stuff I could afford but I always followed Sideshow. Anyone have some stuff to post and share? I know there is another thread for zombie stuff but this can be for anything 1:6, 1:4, 1:2, 1:1, props costumes etc. Don't be shy!

one line of 6th scale that I really miss. Too bad they got carried away with varient paints, one every couple of years would have kept these going forever.

one line of 6th scale that I really miss. Too bad they got carried away with varient paints, one every couple of years would have kept these going forever.

Yes it's sad the line is gone. They still make The Dead stuff but only 1:4 and above. No more 1:6 scale figures. They should return to doing them I think it will still be a hit.

Back