General Grievous PF Packaging help?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TotalDominAsian

Super Freak
Reaction score
Any chance one of y'all can help me out with figuring out how General Grievous PF goes back in the box? It's so confusing!!! lol

Zero videos on youtube for assistance. :slap

There is a thread here too, but likely in the other SW section but had packing and unpacking instructions.

Many of use joked we would never sell it for that reason. I moved it a couple years ago and I had to search for the thread here in order to pack it up for a 40 mile move.

I just moved cross country and to save room in my car I am having my statues shipped to me. The one I had to take in the car was grievous because I couldn't figure out how to package him up to ship either. :lol

I'm in this boat right now. What a pain in the ass. Been packing up the collection for the last three days and Grievous is insane. Seriously is it that hard for SS to include a schematic with repacking instructions. Not only will it help get everything into the styro properly (I've already had two minor breaks) it could provide a parts checklist. I'll send this as a suggestion. I'm checking out the photos on RS and looks like those will help thank goodness.

SS needs to add packaging pictures and instructions with all there statues like XM does... Every time I sell a statue I have to run to my computer screen and watch a youtube video of the unboxing to figure out how it goes back in... Although lately I've been taking pictures before I take it out of the box just so I have a reference, just wish I would of done that from the beginning..

I just moved cross country and to save room in my car I am having my statues shipped to me. The one I had to take in the car was grievous because I couldn't figure out how to package him up to ship either. :lol

If you didn't take a picture of him riding shotgun WITH the seatbelt on, I am disappointed! :rotfl

Grievous taught me a lesson.

Now every time I get a new piece, as I take the pieces out, I write next to the spot what that piece is...even with a little arrow some times. ;)

Back