Custom 1/1 Robocop Bust - JP Reuchet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kkchan

Super Freak
Reaction score
dscn5311_zpsxyfsebkb.jpgdscn5312_zpsa9og5e35.jpgdscn5310_zpshydzpnlo.jpgdscn7414.jpgroboco12_zps14cjujjp.jpgrobo_zpsznmqrpzs.jpgdscn7510.jpgdscn7413.jpg

Looks nice.

My main gripe, which I am sure you have done much more research then I on this, is that this cheeks look a little too wrinkled.

The artist name is JP Reuchet. It will be open for sale, limited to few pieces. Yet completed, still finialising the base.

Looks nice.

My main gripe, which I am sure you have done much more research then I on this, is that this cheeks look a little too wrinkled.

Rob Bottin built out Weller's face a bit to join up to the mechanical portion of the head. That makeup didn't always move along with Weller. Look at Murphy's face in the very last shot of the film

r1ending.PNG

Amazing so far! I was going to suggest some more flesh tones for the unmasked face, but perhaps its the right amount of pasty. Certainly looks great when the helmet is on. Would love to see one of these fitted with a voice chip for random quotes.

Keep us posted on updates. I'm interested in the price tag for this bad boy.

I have mixed feeling on this piece. It's very nice, just not completley blown away where i'm ready to sign on the line. a damn good job though.

Back