MASTER REPLICAS ROTS DARTH VADER DUAL SIGNATURE , help requested

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnaig001

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi. does anyone on the board own one of these?

if anyone has one, can you post a picture of the plaques that came with the helmet?

thank you.

Maybe this could help

eqrwq.JPG

Why do you need more people post pics of the same plaques?

Why do you need more people post pics of the same plaques?

Hi. the pictures posted are supposed to be replacement plaques as far as i know. there is no edition number on the plaque itself.

I'm asking because this is the only picture i have found and it is from an ebay auction.

The other pictures of the DV lightsaber signature edition and other autographs of JEJ signature have always appeared as 3 seperate words.

I'm trying to see if the signatures on the other plaques for the ROTS DS helmets are similar.

thank you.

Maybe you should ask this on Rebelscum. There are the most licensed prop replica collectors.

Maybe you should ask this on Rebelscum. There are the most licensed prop replica collectors.

Hi friend. thank you for your advice.

Will do that. In the meantime if anyone does have pictures.

thank you in advance.

James.

ok. found this on rebelscum.

image belongs to SithLord882

had to reupload to my own photobucket cos the original had f u and the letter k in the address :(

Though these 2 are 3 separate words, the handwriting looks legit.

comments?

Last edited:
Gotta realize that he signed 500 of these, after 3 signatures mine looks different and terrible. I would check the helmet as it should say signature edition and the COA should too.

Back