• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Darth Vader and Darth Maul Master Replicas Lightsabers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fastball Special

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello fellow freaks!

Looking for a Darth Vader ROTJ, ESB or ANH lightsaber and Darth Maul lightsaber from Master Replicas.

Needs to include display case, COA, Plaque and shipping boxes would be preferable.

Let me know if anyone has one for sale!

I have both.
Note that both have been on display since I got them.
The Darth Maul stand that holds his saber is autographed by the actor and I have a video of him signing it. Let me dig up the shipping boxes, make sure everything you require is there. I'm thinking $900 plus shipping. Satisfaction guaranteed and full refund within 2 weeks after I send them if you are not satisfied. I am new to sideshow freaks and do not have 50 posts yet. I do e-bay under the name accomodating but I mostly buy not sell. I do not have a pay pal account so money order is probably what you'd want to do unless you have a better idea. have tons of stuff to get rid of to make room for my new interests. I can send you pictures once I round everything up. I'm in Ohio.

David

Back