Finally came around to sign in

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbpom

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi there everyone,

I'm not new to collecting (18 years into it - I'm 32 now -and I still have many of my childhood GI joes) and I don't collect an specific line of toys or from just one company, I get whatever I like from whatever company that seems to deliver a good figure, anyone around here like that?

So I can say that I have a lot of bandai stuff, from figuarts to cloth myth and my favorite their 12"PM line (what happened to it?), I also have a lot of stuff from figma (even nendoroid), they are awesome with their anime figures, revoltech I have the minirevol which are great, their TMNT even greater and some other, I also collect 1/6 figs, I have A LOT of 3A figs, their robots are insane, I have enterbay (NBA), I have hot toys, threezero, sen-ti-nel, 1000toys and probably have something from other companies. What I mean with all this is that I've been collecting, and as I said, I don't tie myself with a line or company, If there is a figure out there that I like the design and can afford it then I'll probably try to get it, maybe that is the reason why I have to keep mostly 98% of my stuff in their boxes at my parents attic (no space in my small apartment the wife gets mad at me when I take her stuff from the shelves and put a figure in its place :]). Anyone lacking display space at their homes here?

There is one thing though, I like articulated figures (have only one statue), and when I say articulated I mean that the figure has to be able to be posed as their counterparts pose in movies, anime, comic books and whatever, not like hot toys' new bat figure or some other fiascos we've seen around (3A's master chief) and others. Anyone here ever had a let down with a figure you were excited to get?

So here I am after lurking for a long time in here and other forums. Have any of you ever opened your browser and checked your e-mails and spent the rest of your time on the computer looking at toy forums and possible figures to buy and news about figures to be released?

If any of you said yes to any of the questions then I'm in the right place and I'll see you around.

Hail collectors

:welcome to the place where insufficient space and funds are a constant threat...

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back