• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Have batman armory with Alfred for trade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The shep

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have a couple of things up for trade. First I have a batman armory with Alfred. Has box and shipper. I also have an mms68 dk joker figure up for trade. I've had them in glass cases and I think it's just time to move on from batman. Everything is in great condition and complete.

Here's what I'm looking for in trade
Hot toys predators 2.0
Enterbay nba figures
Ssc Star Wars, in particular rotj vader, General grevious, asajj, clone troopers, but will take a look at anything.
Lotr 1/6 scale, pretty much anyone
DAM toys and soldier story military figures
Or make an offer, I'm open to a lot of different lines haha.

Thanks for looking

I would like to have Alfred figure, but only thing I can offer is Mission important Tom Cruise set.New in box.also Inigo DH Willis head painted by Jacob Rahmier.PM me if you have interess.

which Predators are u looking for, I have a Hot toys Predators set of 3.. berserker, tracker with hound and falconer , all new , opened for checking only
also HT Shadow Predator

Back