A Nightmare on Elm Street getting remade... again

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why can't they just bring back the original actor and make another film?

He doesn't want it
Even in Freddy vs Jason any time Freddie hurt someone it was his stunt double.
Because he didn't want his kids to see him as killing or something

Also the make up was hard on him.

They could do a movie with the original actor if they used cgi for the face and a double for the kills

Get a new actor but use the same exact type of make up

I don't get why they need to change that... The entire reason for making a f Ing remake is the recognition of the character

Just do the same pizza face with a brand new guy

Honestly the reboot with Jackie wasn't horrible. It was held back by trying to be too much of the same story as the original, but you can't tell me it wasn't refreshing to have a serious not ****ing around Freddy back for the first time since ANOES 2 and the focus shifting back to the kids themselves was even welcome after Freddy had basically become a cartoon character by the end of the franchise and FvJ.

Just expand on that, keep Jackie but give him some new material and ramp up the dream sequences to 11. It really did have potential.

I can safely say though, with Bruce back in action and looking pretty darn good in Ash Vs Evil Dead, now would be the time to push for a Freddy Vs Jason Vs Ash if Englund could be lured back in. The slapstick of FvJ would work so much better in the context of Bruce instead of a bunch of random kids.

He doesn't want it
Even in Freddy vs Jason any time Freddie hurt someone it was his stunt double.
Because he didn't want his kids to see him as killing or something

Also the make up was hard on him.

They could do a movie with the original actor if they used cgi for the face and a double for the kills

Well, that sucks...stupid kids. Wait, kids? He's like 70 years old, did he mean his grandkids?

The Sheriff/actor from The Walking Dead would be a good Freddy, imo.

acYXQMl.png

WSm4zJk.jpg

Honestly the reboot with Jackie wasn't horrible. It was held back by trying to be too much of the same story as the original, but you can't tell me it wasn't refreshing to have a serious not ****ing around Freddy back for the first time since ANOES 2 and the focus shifting back to the kids themselves was even welcome after Freddy had basically become a cartoon character by the end of the franchise and FvJ.

Just expand on that, keep Jackie but give him some new material and ramp up the dream sequences to 11. It really did have potential.

I can safely say though, with Bruce back in action and looking pretty darn good in Ash Vs Evil Dead, now would be the time to push for a Freddy Vs Jason Vs Ash if Englund could be lured back in. The slapstick of FvJ would work so much better in the context of Bruce instead of a bunch of random kids.

I gave the remake a fair chance twice and it was dreadful
Just awful
The kids were horrible and the lead girl had less emotion than bella from twilight

And the new freddy's make up was atrocious

Back