• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Help me complete my Sideshow Weta LOTR statue collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goliath

Super Freak
Reaction score
The search is over

I am missing a few of the Sideshow Weta Statues in my collection.

(By that I mean I either never had them or miss the ones I've sold...)

If anybody has one of the following for sale, please send me a PM:

Statues

- Newborn Uruk-Hai FOUND
- Bilbo FOUND
- Orc Brute FOUND
- Gandalf the White FOUND
- Grima Wormtongue FOUND
- Ugluk, Uruk-Hai Captain FOUND
- Orc Overseer FOUND
- Orc Warrior FOUND
- Orc Pitmaster FOUND
- Peter Jackson as Corsair FOUND
- Legolas FOUND
- Haradrim Soldier FOUND

Mini Beasts:

- Watcher in the Water FOUND
- Battle Troll of Mordor FOUND
- Balrog, Flame of Udun FOUND
- Fellbeast & Morgul Lord FOUND
- Mumak of Harad FOUND
- Shelob FOUND

Please let me know your price including shipping to Switzerland (from the US by USPS Airmail Parcel Post, please. Their rates to Switzerland can be found here: Link).

Thanks!

Last edited:
- Peter Jackson as Corsair
- Grima Wormtongue
- Haradrim Soldier
- Battle Troll of Mordor
- Balrog, Flame of Udun

Those are still offered up at Sideshow's website, unless they don't have them in the EU warehouse??

Boba Fett said:
Those are still offered up at Sideshow's website, unless they don't have them in the EU warehouse??

Thanks for the hint, but Sideshow is no option for me to buy from. Their shipping rates are the same or higher than if somebody sends me stuff from the US by USPS Airmail.

On top of that, they chose to use the shipping company with the highest possible "customs clearance charges / broker fees" (I'm not talking about taxes) of about $ 42 per shipment.

And of course, their prices are higher than today's value of these pieces.

:eek:

I've seen a few of these up at retailers but I don't know if the shipping is a turn-off or not. The one's I've seen are offered below retail.

Good luck, goliath! I just this week obtained the final statue I needed to complete my collection, THE WATCHER IN THE WATER. I had purchased 2 others previously that showed up damaged (those darned tentacles are FRAGILE!), and had almost given up hope. But I picked up one off the 'bay that showed up minty-mint! I had already completed the busts, environments and arms sets, and now I need just a few helms to complete that set. :chew

warlock664 said:
Good luck, goliath! I just this week obtained the final statue I needed to complete my collection, THE WATCHER IN THE WATER. I had purchased 2 others previously that showed up damaged (those darned tentacles are FRAGILE!), and had almost given up hope. But I picked up one off the 'bay that showed up minty-mint! I had already completed the busts, environments and arms sets, and now I need just a few helms to complete that set. :chew

Wow, that must be a great collection! :clap

For a long time I thought that I would never get all the statues, because I don't have much love for all the orcs and mini beasts.

So I started to sell some of them, the statues I didn't have room for or didn't particulary like or that were double representations of the same character. But today I feel like I need to have a complete collection to make me happy.

Knowing that I would have had all the mini beasts and most of the statues I am looking for again now - Orc Overseer, Pitmaster, Warrior and Ugluk being the only ones I've never owned - I feel a bit stupid now... :eek:

But on the other hand, it is exciting to see new parcels arrive again.:D

I am proud, however, that I have always kept my Environment collection which has been complete for a while now.

Now, that was quick, 5 pieces already obtained tonight and good offers for 4 more!

Thanks for all the help!

I think I have to go to bed now before I go overboard... :D

Found most, now only looking for these statues:

- Newborn Uruk-Hai
- Bilbo
- Watcher in the Water

Send me a PM if you're willing to part with them. :monkey3

If you don't mind me asking? Where did you get the Orc Brute from?

Now I have found almost everything, the last remaining piece I'm looking for is the Watcher in the Water.

Let me know if you find one laying around! :wave

The search is finally over and now I'm only waiting for everything to arrive...:cool:

Thanks for all the help! :wacky

Back