Legend of Korra - PCS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMario616

Super Freak
Reaction score
This isn't 100 percent confirmed but recently a user went to Pop Culture Shock's HQ and went on a tour. He filmed all the behind the scenes stuff and on a workbench are pictures of Korra in her avatar state.

Could this mean we will see statues from PCS?

b2cd2f3c9af4eb6d66edd9894f777594.jpg

Posted in anime because that seems to be where it fits best..

Funny how Korra is in the anime board :lol

I'd love to see this, and more Avatar merchandise in general. I saw only Dark Horse made quality stuff from the series

Yea I want the first series more but korra would be cool to have

Oh man, any Avatar collectible would be welcome but why statues? :monkey2

I don't get it, the cartoons are crazy popular, and no decent figures so far.

I wouldn't mind statues of this property; especially since with animated stuff you generally don't want joints breaking up the design, but action figures are where my heart lies so i hope PCS considers this for their 1/6 stuff.

I'm shocked we haven't seen anything from the japanese companies like figurarts. Heck, all those elemental effects they've released would be perfect for an avatar line.

Oh man, any Avatar collectible would be welcome but why statues? :monkey2

I don't get it, the cartoons are crazy popular, and no decent figures so far.

Blame mattel for its stupid choice of figures to make. They made no katara, no long haired zuko and no toph and azula so the toys died after people stopped buying them.

I know right? Plus the figures themselves were awful, I had the misfortune of owning a couple and I just sold them really quick, they're not collection material.

Like Mr. Jones says, Figma or SHF should make them, they would sell themselves.

Back