Hello from San Diego

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrLopez

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello, I just joined today and look forward to participating in the forum from time to time. I have been a fan of Sideshow and Hot Toys for years as a regular attendee at the San Diego Comic Con. I have just started to get into 1/6 scale figures and by this I mean I have only bought two so far and have two on pre-order. I never realized that it took months to actually get a figure once finding out about it, seeing pre-view pics, proto-types, pre-ordering and then the waiting of months. I have been watching reviews online and learning more about the figures that I think I would like to try to buy.

I am a Star Wars fan so I think this is a good time to start getting into 1/6 scale since I have always admired Hot Toys from a far. I am also a big The Godfather fan and always look at the Hot Toys version online. Too bad it is so expensive! One question: is there any talk of future Godfather (or related 1/6 scale) figures coming out by HT any other company?

DrLopez

:welcome1: to the forum!

In regards to The Godfather, I'm also a big Godfather fan. HT probably will not do any more Godfather figures seeing as it's been such a long time since the first one, and Al Pacino's likeness rights have never been made available, exempting Scarface which had some weird clause in the contract.

There are some custom figures being made at the moment ;) They're more expensive though.

Back