A Very Busy Month...For my UPS Guy! Pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizerwannabe

An Evil Collector?
Reaction score
A total hobby conversion in 1 month from 1/6 military to...well..everything else it looks like. Still have legendary Cave Trolll, and Morgul Lord busts on the way, PF Obi, and 4 or 5 other Star Wars 1/6. Thanks to SS, board Freaks, and ebay! Kinda like Find Waldo. Lucky the OT on the psych unit has been plentiful!

226996658.jpg

Last edited:
customizerwannabe said:
A total hobby conversion in 1 month from 1/6 military to...well..everything else it looks like. Still have legendary Cave Trolll, and Morgul Lord busts on the way, PF Obi, and 4 or 5 other Star Wars 1/6. Thanks to SS, board Freaks, and ebay! Kinda like Find Waldo. Lucky the OT on the psych unit has been plentiful!

226996658.jpg
This is crazy! Now it will be hard to slow down because you are used to all this stuff coming all the time. :D

No crap, I gotta slip my stuff in like poison past my wife, than after a few months she says "Wait! Where's all this come from?" yet it snuck in slowly all along. That's like Collectors AIDS there dude, booooom YOU GOT IT!

You know what's totally sick and wrong? I have 6 and 9 year old boys and we play with some stuff and they know not to touch anything I don't say they can. They've never broken anything of mine. And the wife is totally supportive of my hobbies and never blinks an eye at what I spend. Of course, she gets whatever she wants too. I'm a pretty lucky guy.

Last edited:
PosterBoyKelly said:
No crap, I gotta slip my stuff in like poison past my wife, than after a few months she says "Wait! Where's all this come from?" yet it snuck in slowly all along. That's like Collectors AIDS there dude, booooom YOU GOT IT!
My girlfriend is like you gotta slow down or I'll personally do it for you. :lol

My wife doesn't care, as long as it's not more than like 1 thing (or 2 or 3 if they're smaller things) a month. OR If I sell something tog et something new, than there's NO limit, which seems like what you did, a collection transfer if you will. Shoot, she even went with me to SDCC and didn't really care to go. She had fun for 2 hours on Thursday than the last few days were forever for her, but that's true support.

thats awesome man!!! ouch i bet your paypal/credit cards accounts are screaming for mercy right now. this month i have Hulk on the way :monkey3
hopefully around april or so i can pick up a PF grievous, but it looks like you got an awesome collection starting up.

Yeah, no kidding! Impressive.

I can't get all those items all at once either, or my account will scream for mercy and the woman will scream as well.

Gotta do it a piece at a time.

That's out of control man!!!! Congrats on the pickups!!

It is a great feeling. I've had months like that too. :lol

heh heh... Just got a shipping notice from SSC for an 11 lb package... and I only collect 12" figures :)

Seems that SSC are now shipping international orders EXPRESS rather than ECONOMY for the same price too :)

I kinda feel bad for my neighbor. she keeps having to hold on to the boxes for me since the UPS guy usually arrives while im still in class.

Wow, looks like your off to a great start.

Tell your UPS guy not to worry, the Cave Troll and Morgul Lord busts will be the mailmans problem...

:)

Back