Gigantic collection, New pics November 17th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironlegion

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yes I know how the tittle sounds but I applied :nana::nana: and it is in the process of being approved.

Basically I applied to have the "biggest collection of UFO/Crane machine items from Japan, from an specific figure line made by Banpresto, outside of Japan"
There might be many people whose collections are humongous and are all from prize/UFO machines but they are all mixed up :p. Mine is focused on one particular company and one particular figure line within that company. I know it is kinda lame to want to apply for a world record but I think it can inspire other collectors around the world to go "all out" with their collections and to know that our hobby is not as dark as we think it is (let's say not something to hide or to be ashamed of to show to the rest of society.)
I made sure when I applied that I specify "from outside of Japan" as I am sure someone in Japan might have a bigger and more complete collection than mine.

I basically hunted down these releases including the lottery Ichiban Kuji that had items from this figure line called WCF.

Well here are the pictures of my collection. The items are made by Banpresto and until recently they were only available in Japan via those Crane machines or prize machines in which you put $5 and you get 3 tries to get a figure from the machine. I currently have 1,090 unique figures in my collection. Enjoy the pictures, and yes this will be image heavy.:dance:dance. These pictures are actual as of early July 2015. Need to update soon.:bunnydanc

Ps. I also collect S.H Figuarts and used to collect Iron Man (hence the nickname) HT and Disney vinyls which you can see if you want to take a peek @ the Disneyana forum here.

20150723_230447.jpg

20150723_230504.jpg

20150723_230513.jpg

20150723_230541.jpg

20150723_230615.jpg

20150723_230642.jpg

IMG_20150715_144356.jpg

Last edited:
Back